"Are You Looking For Karate Or Martial Arts Training In Yuba City, Ca. For Yourself and/or Your Child?"
Then You Have Made It To The Right Place!!!
From the Desk of: Michael O'Leary, Golden State MAA, Founder
Subject: Why Martial Arts Training For You and/or Your Child?
Hi Michael O'Leary here and welcome to our information website. This site is here to help you make an educated decision first whether martial arts training is right for you and/or your child and second whether our program is the right program to deliver it.
Are you looking for a way to get in shape, but haven't found a form of exercise that can keep you interested and motivated? Is every type of exercise you've tried boring and mundane? If so, martial arts may be right for you. Are you a parent looking for self-confidence and/or focus for your child, but haven’t found out how to help them? If so, martial arts may be right for your child.
Believe it or not, martial arts can help you increase your quality of life in ways you might not have otherwise considered!
Here are 5 exciting ways martial arts can bring greater fulfillment to your life:
1. Build the body you desire. Exercise is the quickest way to improve your physical fitness and overall appearance. Martial arts will increase your cardiovascular fitness, physical stamina, and flexibility. Your agility will also improve through the punching and kicking drills of martial arts.
- With most forms of exercise, you spend the entire workout thinking about how long you have left until it's completed. With an hour-long class in martial arts, your workout is over before you know it. You hardly notice the time passing, but you'll quickly notice the results in the mirror.
- A martial arts class is a great way to tone your body and shed a few pounds. You'll look forward to getting out the door for each class and you'll enjoy the active lifestyle your mind and body crave.
2. Learn self-defense. In addition to toning your body, martial arts teach you to defend yourself. You'll be able to fend off an attacker should the need arise.
- Even kids who are often picked on in school can learn to defend themselves against bullies with martial arts.
3. Increase your self-confidence. As your body becomes stronger, so will your self-image. As your skill and physical capabilities improve, you'll begin to feel more confident. You'll look forward to looking in the mirror each morning instead of dreading it, and meeting new people will become an exciting adventure.
- Also, as you learn new skills, your confidence in your ability to think through challenging situations and solve problems will increase. Tasks that you once thought were impossible will seem within reach. You'll be more confident to try new things and expect success.
4. Strengthen your mental focus. Every martial arts discipline emphasizes mental focus. In addition to learning physical skills and techniques, you'll also learn to clear your mind and focus on the task at hand. This mental focus will benefit you in every area of your life.
- Instead of being scattered and unable to concentrate, you'll discover within yourself a peace and focus that you never knew was possible.
5. Relieve your stress. Martial arts provide a tremendous outlet for frustration and stress. Besides releasing pent-up stress, when you're focused on learning the skills and techniques in a class, you'll keep your mind off of the bills you have to pay or the challenges of your workday.
The heart pumping exercise, self defense tactics, and mental distractions provided by martial arts is a perfect combination for anyone seeking an exciting way to get in shape, boost your self-confidence, sharpen your focus, and so much more. If this sounds like something that you and/or your child would be intrested in... Click the appropriate link below.